martes, 20 de septiembre de 2016

Loreto, Baja California



Resultado de imagen

LORETO




When I was in my past career, one of my assignments was to make a promotional tour for the state of Baja California which at first worried me, my first thought was, what places could be interesting of this state apart of their capitals? For my suprise I found numerous cities and villages with so much history, particular gastronomic offer like date bread they learned to make from their past colonizers. 

They are numerous activities such like kayak, swimming, diving, ridding horses,  and more. The one I would love to do is navigating on a boat to see the whales and dolphins, this event is once a year and is known by shighting them, if brave enough maybe even swim with them. This is why I would like to visit this place called Loreto, it´s not so far and seems to be a wonderful place for a weekend gateaway.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario