jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2016

Why I choose to study nutrition?

I strongly believe that nutrition is the career of the future. 

You may wonder why?

Well, as Hipocrates wisely said 

-Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food. 

Im passionate about achieving health through clean eating, from a holistic approach, body mind and soul. So to learn how to fuel my body correctly and help others do the same, a bachelor of nutrition could prepare me. 

Im particularly interested in three aspects of nutrition which are chronic diseases, health promotion as well as prevention  and education to our youngsters.  

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Maryam,
    Your post is excellent! I'm sure I will be visiting your blog just to enjoy! :)
    I'm very happy to have you in my class!
    Ms. Julia :)

    ResponderEliminar